[portugal] Viana de Castelo

Aménagements spéciaux, discussions autour des sports pratiqués par les fourgonnistes<br />
sailpower
Traficaménageur

Re: J'oubliais...

Message par sailpower »

goulven a écrit :Par contre les deux étés, je me suis fait ouvrir caisse et camion (une fois à praya grande au sud de Lisbonne, et ine fois à Cascais près de Guincho)... Pas touché au matos, mais, plus de CD, plus de portable, et surtout... plus de tune ni de papier... et aux dires des gens qu'on croisait, c'est hyper courant...

ouais tout le monde dit qu'effectivement les vols sont monnaies courante du coté de guincho etcc
dObeR
Traficampeur

Message par dObeR »

Tiens donc ... Nous rien du tout ...
T4 2.5L TDI 97 Long
kaliman
Traficampeur

Message par kaliman »

Je suis parti a viana pendant 5jours pour le kite et aucun probleme.
On a squatté sur un parking face a la mer avec d'autre cam'tar.
woka
Traficampeur

Message par woka »

Greetings from Portugal,

If you're a windsurfer like me, visiting Viana is a must!
The hot spot is located at the south end of the river, you should head to Darque.
There you have a camping park, but you can also camp at the beach, there you have direct access to the river side and/or sea, there's a beach shower and a place to rig.

The prevailling wind ihn the summer is from north, and it blows thete for most of the summer time due to the thermal effect of a mountain on the north side of the river. You have two choices for sailing; either blast on the river or exit the river into the sea/beach for waves!

For more info on the spot visit the following links:

www.vianalocals.com - windsurf and surf local shop, with webcam!
www.waira.net - spanish shop with lots of windsurfing pictures taken in Viana

www.wannasurf.com - great site that covers the surf spot's all over the world

I'm sorry to write in english, but my french isn't up to date...
sailpower
Traficaménageur

Message par sailpower »

great woka !! thanks a lot for these informations. Maybe we will go to viana in april, do you think it's a good period for windsurfing?
JPP5.36
Traficaménageur

Message par JPP5.36 »

j'y étais cet été , un conseil, fait toi une crète et décolore le dessus, et pour ta compagne :?: des lunettes de soleil qui prenne tout le visage,(chistien dior de préférence).
mon fourgon est un mercedes sprinter 313 cdi (129cv) de l'an 2000, rouge, gentes alu, vitre élec., fermeture central.,tout d'origine.
woka
Traficampeur

Message par woka »

hi people,

Sailpower, in April the north thermal wind might not be so accurate... but see for your self how it was last year: http://www.windguru.cz/int/historie.php ... &model=gfs

yeah! quite windy hey?

really it's a great spot, people all over the northern Portugal and from Galiza travel to Viana - including me, whenever I can! 80 Km from Porto - when the north is blowing, eventhough it's not crowed at all, unless it's weekend, when you meet all kind of old men racing in-shore to find who's got the most expensive slalom quiver! eheheh -:)

So, eventhough April might not be the best month for a windsurf trip to Viana 'cause conditions might be faible, I urge you to come! You'll surely not detour a big distance from the other spots' route - eg. Aveiro, Guincho or Sagres (Martinhal), and visiting Porto's old town is worthwhile for it self - sightseeing, yeah, right!
gur
Transitaménageur

Message par gur »

Le post date un peu mais bon...je viens de tomber dessus

dObeR a écrit :Tiens donc ... Nous rien du tout ...

ah, tu m'étonnes, si tu as 6 chiens, ca invite pas trop à rentrer dans le cam's :mrgreen: :mdr:
Image transit power !!!
Répondre

Retourner vers « Le coin des sportifs »